Can you identify? Do you relate?
- Raised in an alcoholic home.
- Sexually abused by a Catholic priest at age 12.
- A convicted felon at age 15.
- A victim.
- Robbed of my innocence.
- Untrusting of any and all authority figures in my life–including God.
- Convinced I had no value.
- A lost soul.
The past can never be changed – the future, by the grace of God, can be.
This site is committed to helping those who are hurting from abuse. Those who are seeking addiction recovery. Please know there are numbers of people on the road ahead of you who are willing to extend a helping hand.
There are all kinds of losses besides death that cause grieving.
Today is yesterday’s future – tomorrow’s past. If you make a small change today, tomorrow will be different. (Tom Blubaugh)
When we walk to the edge of all the light we have,
And take that step into the darkness of the unknown,
We must believe one of two things will happen:
There will be something solid for us to stand on,
Or God will teach us to fly.